The C+ ventilation system is a demand-controlled function. The supply is achieved with self-regulating window ventilation grilles. When people are present in a given room (and the exhaled air ensures a high CO2 content) and / or (depending on the type of sensors per room) moisture or odors are detected, the ventilation level will be automatically increased to perform the necessary discharge of the polluted air. However, when nobody is at home and / or the moisture level is favorable and there are no odors, the central ventilation unit operates at the minimum level and, consequently, less air is discharged.
Healthbox is the ventilation unit for demand-controlled ventilation mechanism. It has Built-in sensors with VOC, CO2, H20 to measure indoor air quality, which controls the extraction air.
The fan unit with control valves that connect externally have:
- Built-in sensors measure indoor air quality, which controls the extraction air
- Demand controlled ventilation with heat saving of upto 60%
- Low-noise and energy-efficient EC motor Central fan
- Up to 11 rooms can be connected
- Installer app Eases installation
- Connects with the Smart Connect App
- Design extraction points can be fitted without control valves
It is the central extraction unit of polluted air with 4 extractions happening simultaneously.
- Recyclable plastic housing (polypropylene)
- Very easy to integrate in a technical room, attic or suspended ceiling
- Removable cover ensures easy maintenance of the ventilation system
- Whisper quiet motor
A Single Room Smart Extraction System for your existing home with VOC, CO2, H2O Sensors.
- Its small size and versatile
- Its silent modus ensures peaceful sleep
- EC fan and high-tech pressure make it energy efficient
- Waves calibrates itself ensuring that the set air flow is delivered
- Smart App to monitor & measure the air quality